Manpower is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager who will be reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for daily management of the Finance Department and management reporting. You are expected to demonstrate a broad knowledge of all accounting, financial and business principles, strategic thinking and effective leadership.
The goal is to guide the company toward profitability and long-term success.
- Taking full responsibility for the preparation of the daily Book-Keeping & Accounting;
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly and annual basis, including the preparation of management accounts;
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and regulations;
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls, financial systems and financial procedures.
- Ensuring that books of accounts are maintained up to the highest standard;
- Preparing regular cash reconciliations;
- Overseeing the Credit Management & Control function/procedures; and,
- Monitoring all payments to suppliers and the relevant processing of invoices for goods purchased and pass on to the MD for authorisation;
- Contribute to and drive business strategy, including working across the business with other senior leaders;
- Safeguarding the financial integrity of the business by implementing and maintaining all appropriate financial procedures and practices.
- Proven work experience as a Finance Manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
- Existing residence/working permit to work in the Malta.