Platform Support Engineer
Manpower is seeking to recruit a motivated Platform Support Engineer who will be reporting to the SysOps Team Lead.
The selected candidate will be working within the technology team, supporting, and maintaining platforms relating to the Banks core operations.
- Analysing/Monitoring and Prioritising the teams daily incident log
- Taking ownership of software platforms relating to the banks core operations
- Keeping platforms up to date by testing and implementing the latest releases and patches delivered by third party suppliers throughout the year
- Ensuring smooth operation of platforms and monitoring for repeated issues, performing root cause analysis where necessary
- Prioritising and resolving day to day 2nd line issues relating to the platforms by using issue tracking tools
- Assisting in post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance
- Collaborating with the various business, technology, and external supplier teams to provide system support, testing and documentation.
- Prior Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Nav software, together with its respective development tool is considered an asset
- Knowledge of SQL technologies (Microsoft SQL)
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating system environments
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast paced team environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Effective problem solving, judgment, and independent thinking skills for troubleshooting, repair, and recognition of acceptable or unacceptable software quality.