HR Training and Development Executive
The Training and Development Specialist will be responsible for designing, implementing, and evaluating programs and initiatives to enhance the skills, knowledge, and abilities of our people.
General responsibilities will include:
- Identifying the specific skills and knowledge gaps within the organization. This involves assessing the current skill levels of employees and determining what training is needed to bridge the gaps.
- Creating training programs that address the identified needs. This includes selecting appropriate training methods (e.g., workshops, online courses, on-the-job training) and materials.
- Creating or sourcing training materials, including presentations, handouts, e-learning modules, and other resources. This may involve collaborating with subject matter experts.
- Conducting training sessions, either in person or virtually. This involves facilitating workshops, lectures, or interactive sessions to effectively convey the material.
- Assessing the effectiveness of training programs through various methods, such as surveys, assessments, and feedback forms. This information is used to make improvements for future training initiatives.
- Working with employees and managers to create individualized plans for professional growth. This involves setting goals, identifying necessary training, and tracking progress.
- Leveraging technology for training purposes, including the use of learning management systems (LMS), online courses, and other digital tools.
- Ensuring that employees receive necessary training to comply with legal and industry-specific requirements.
- Providing training in areas like communication, teamwork, leadership, and other interpersonal skills that are essential for professional success.
- Staying updated with industry trends, new training methodologies, and emerging technologies to ensure that training programs remain effective and relevant.
- Managing budgets for training programs, which may include costs for materials, trainers, and technology.
- Maintaining accurate records of training activities, attendance, and outcomes for compliance and reporting purposes.
- Collaborating with various departments, managers, and executives to align training initiatives with organizational goals and objectives.
- Assisting in identifying potential leaders and preparing them for future roles within the organization.
- Providing data and reports on the impact of training programs, including ROI (Return on Investment) calculations and other performance metrics.
Requirements of the ideal candidate:
- A Bachelors degree in related studies is required.
- Proven experience in the related area.
- A strong understanding of adult learning principles, instructional design, and training methodologies is crucial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Candidates will be provided on the job training having excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continual professional development.