Manpower seeks to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Backend Developer to join our client's platform team. You will have the opportunity to work on and build all parts of the platform: business logic, external APIs, admin APIs, integrations with game and payment providers, as well as real-time integrations with other internal systems such as the data platform and middleware.
The new development will all be using Kotlin, a modern, concise, safe language which is accessible to all developers, especially those with Java experience.
- Work in an agile team consisting of other backend developers to build and maintain microservices in Spring Boot and Kotlin to handle platform business logic.
- Liaise with other tech teams and product team to provide functionality over REST APIs.
- Participate in task estimations, planning and code reviews.
- Integrate with third party systems to allow for a greater number of products on the platform.
- Gather knowledge in business requirements to be able to ease operations.
- Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
Required Skills:Advanced knowledge of Java (2/3 years of experience)SQLSpring Framework (1 year experience)Basic GIT knowledge is necessaryWorking in scrum team
Skills in the following area are considered a plus
- Unit/Integration Testing
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt