Human Resources Specialist
Manpower is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Specialist to join our client's team.
- To assist in managing HR functions, with a primary focus on recruitment, compliance, discipline, and document management.
- To assist with performance reviews and goal setting.
- To collaborate with department heads to create job descriptions.
- To analyse job duties to determine necessary qualifications and skills.
- To prepare and publish job advertisements on various platforms and collaborate with the recruitment agencies.
- To screen and filter applications and maintain applicant records.
- To assist the hiring managers during interviews.
- To communicate effectively with candidates and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- To implement and communicate HR policies.
To generate reports and analyse data.
- To ensure strict adherence to employment, tax, and social security laws.
- To provide guidance to management on compliance matters.
- To assist in disciplinary actions by following established procedures.
- To prepare warnings and other reprimand letters when necessary.
- To ensure that all HR-related documents are received, filed, and maintained accurately.
- To assist in managing absences, ensuring accurate user rights and permissions.
- To assist in HR queries and resolve issues.
- To perform any other HR related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 5 years in a senior HR position.
- Employment Law certification.
- Proven experience in recruitment, compliance, and disciplinary actions.
- Strong knowledge of HR and payroll related laws.
- Proficiency in HR software (preferably Shireburn) and Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills & attributes required:
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build good relationships.
- Critical thinker with the ability to analyse and resolve complex HR issues.
- Problem solver who can find solutions to challenges whilst keeping in mind rules and regulations.
- Assertive and able to make decisions in a firm but fair manner.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.