Information Security Admin
Manpower is seeking to recruit an Information Security Admin for our client. Job Responsibilities:
- Identity Access Management to the Groups Active Directories and other application systems for joiners, leavers and movers;
- Carry out periodical reviews in line with the Groups Access Control Policies including reporting to the relevant Corporate Area;
- Maintain user access matrices;
- Assist in ensuring compliance with Groups security policies;
- Provide second line support to End Users within an established IT Security Services framework;
- Update documentation and procedures;
- Collaborate in the response security events;
Education and training
- Minimum requirement: MQF Level 4 Diploma in IT Computer Systems or higher.
Skills and abilities:
- Analytical skills.
- Self-motivated work under general supervision.
- Collaborating with other areas within the organisation as well with third parties.
- Adherence to high standards of ethics and personal integrity, initiative, and respect for others.
- Ability to manage and prioritize, changing workloads in a challenging technical environment;
- Capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies and apply that knowledge to current efforts and plans;
Good spoken and written English and Maltese are a must. Spanish is a plus.