Manpower is seeking to recruit an experienced Data Engineer/Analyt to join our growing client team of data analytics experts. As a Data Engineer/Analyst, you will be responsible for developing, expanding, optimizing, and maintaining multiple data sources, data warehouses, data pipelines and relevant data products. The ideal candidate would be a person who not only knows what they are doing in a complex and demanding environment but enjoys doing so from the ground up. The Data Engineer/Expert will support multiple stakeholders within the Group will ensure optimal data delivery is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even helping re-designing our company's data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Help to build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analysed.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Experience and Education
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 4+ years of previous experience in a Data Engineering or similar role
- Experience with relational SQL databases
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc
- Experience building and optimizing big data data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases