Reports to: Group CFO
The Finance Manager is responsible for the preparation and delivery of the monthly management accounts to the CFO, managing a team of Accounts Executives and ensuring that the department is properly run at all times. This position is directly responsible to produce the relative documentation and assist in the yearly audit of the Group including other reporting as required by the Company's Finance Calendar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for managing the Accounts department with the best accounts processes.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts including full year forecast profit and loss.
- Assisting Auditors, Board Members and Management as required
- Responsible for the management of the Groups creditors and debtors portfolio
- Responsible for the preparation of the following
o Monthly profit and loss reports
o Quarterly VAT returns and submissions
o Monthly creditors and debtors ageing reports
o Monthly cash flow reports
o Monthly bank reconciliations
o Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / Yearly financial reports
o Weekly reconciliation reports of cash suspense accounts
o And any other reports that shall be needed by management from time to time.
- Responsible for managing and concluding weekly / monthly bank statement reconciliation according to the company's policies and processes.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and ensure preparation for audits is carried out up until the audit stage.
- Monitors cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Develops and documents accounting business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Producing the yearly budgeting processes and assisting in the yearly business plan.
- Highly organised and able to reach targets
- Accounting degree
- Strong communication skills and an eye for detail
- A positive can-do attitude and being able to work as part of the broader team
- Ability to lead change, take an initiative and act on what is required
- Work planning and time management skills
- Knowledge of SFM and MS Office software