Accounts Payable Officer
We are looking for a full-time Accounts Payable Officer to join our client's growing Finance team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has the ability to work on own initiative, under minimum supervision, as well as part of a team;
- Is in possession of an A level standard of Education, in Accounts or similar;
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Reconciling suppliers statements and reporting any discrepancies;
- Prepare payment proposals, verifying and sending out remittance advices, and performing payment postings and clearings;
- Maintaining an organized filing system for accounts payables records;
- Maintaining a good relationship with the suppliers and reply to any queries they may encounter. with regard to their account;
- Investigating and resolving problems associated with invoices, vendor account balances, and payment proposals;
- Assisting with month-end close and ad hoc reporting as needed.
Our offer includes:
- A full time, indefinite contract;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Full training & growth opportunities;
- Health, personal accident & life insurance;
- Private parking.