Business Relationship Manager
Manpower is seeking to recruit A Business Relationship Manager, as a member of our clients Malta management team, to ensure accurate and consistent application of Group Policy and the achievement of Group strategic goals and objectives.
- Build, develop and maintain excellent relationships with brokers and TIIs essential to deliver our profitable growth plans.
- Support the General Manager and senior management in developing the business and establish a position as a strong market player and insurer of choice.
- Meet with intermediaries and support them in the development of business plans with such parties to support profitable growth. Subsequently, follow up on results on a regular basis.
- Act as the main point of contact and reference to all intermediaries, with the aim to improve relationships, efficiency, and service levels.
- Support other members of management in delivering high levels of service and constantly communicate with intermediaries on all matters on which they require support.
- Communicate changes in policies and procedures to all intermediaries as required by management.
- Support the senior management in ensuring both intermediaries and colleagues understand the company vision and the role staff members have in the delivery of the Companys vision.
- Provide support and coaching as necessary to fellow colleagues, including providing presentations during specific training hours organised by the company.
- Through constant discussions with intermediaries, identify areas of improvement within service, processes and products that can hinder the growth and quality of service offered.
- Act as a role model to fellow colleagues and support the General Manager and senior management in achieving operational efficiency in ways of working to drive a culture of performance management, continuous improvement, service and technical excellence.
- Support the General Manager, senior management and other managers in providing underwriting and claims technical and service support for all lines of business offered by the company.
- Through constant discussions with intermediaries, support the management in identifying strengths and weaknesses of employees providing service to such intermediaries and discuss ways of improving levels of service and efficiency.
- Develop excellent relationships with brokers and TIIs through high levels of service and support.
- Discuss new business opportunities with intermediaries, with a primary focus on larger risks and make presentations, alone or with other team members (where applicable), in respect of all classes of business.
- Support and work closely with the General Manager and Senior Management Team in achieving the business plan and objectives.
- Contribute with feedback obtained from intermediaries to the development and improvement of products, procedures and policies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and support mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behaviour.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive - Europe, senior management or the core team.
- Contribute to identifying ways to improve workflows that might hinder securing of business or relationships with intermediaries.
- Monitor client retention and develop new business through personal contact and other activities.
- Support Senior Management in motivating and coaching the teams in the operational excellence way of working demonstrating maintenance and improvement of performance.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with brokers, TIIs and clients.
- Act as a main reference point to intermediaries, staff and management team on matters involving retention and growth of intermediary business.
- Keep up to date with market developments and maintain CPD.
- Support the General Manager and Senior Management in improving the management and profitability of the business and ensure that customer service objectives/standards are met.
- Actively work to find new qualitative TIIs and grow such intermediary networks.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the Insurance Industry.
- Fluent in English and Maltese.
- Although not a must, preference will be given to those having a qualification in insurance or in the process of obtaining one.