Senior Auditor (Gaming)
Your key responsibilities
As an Auditor, you will have a range of key responsibilities that are critical to the success of our audit firm and the satisfaction of our clients. Your expertise and leadership skills will be essential in guiding audit engagements, managing teams, and ensuring the highest standards of quality and compliance.
Some of your key responsibilities will include
- Manage audit engagements by defining the audit strategy in consultation with the Managing Director and execute it in compliance with company's policies and procedures.
- Managing and preparation of assurance reports for various assurance engagements.
- Monitor the Audit and Assurance team's progress against the plan and alter it when needed.
- Coach and develop people by sharing knowledge with team members and helping team members attain experiences that cultivate technical competencies
- Assist the Management team with reviewing quarterly results and assist with the billing and job profitability analysis.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback / on-the-job training.
- Develop and maintain long-term productive client relationships and networks.
- Cultivate and generate new audit business opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date with accounting regulations, standards, and industry trends to ensure the organization remains in line with best practices.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Master's in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Leading Gaming company audits
- Extensive experience (typically 5+ years) in auditing
- Significant experience leading, planning, executing and reporting on audits.
- Strong and proven project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Commitment to professional development and continuous learning.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management.
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
- Strong knowledge of auditing principles, practices and standards (IFRS, ISAs, GAPSME).
- Proficiency in audit software and data analytics tools.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking abilities.
- Excellent grasp of risk and quality and risk management procedures.
- Compliance with and understanding of regulatory requirements.