Java Software Developer
On Behalf of our Client, Manpower is seeking to recruit a Java Software Developer. The ideal candidate should have good working knowledge of basic programming languages.
- Assisting other Senior Developers with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Development, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL
- Writing and Maintaining code
- Developing of Java-based reports
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems
- Responding to requests from the development team
- Gathering Information from consumers about program functionality
- Attending and Contributing to company development meetings
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Software Development
- Knowledge of SQL Syntax Preferably on Oracle
- Knowledge of Back-end coding languages: JAVA, JAX-RS, Drop.wizard or JDBI
- Programming experience of at least 1 year
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to new software and technology
- Ability to follow instructions and to work in a team environment