IT Support Technician
Are you passionate about IT? Do you like working with cutting-edge technology? If so, we have the right position for you!
Our IT Operations team supports multiple business-critical systems in a fast-paced and diversified environment. We are looking for an experienced IT professional who can support our staff with the IT systems that they use. We offer a dynamic and exciting workplace in return, where employee growth and development are encouraged.
- Provisioning, setting up and configuring client devices and overlying applications for company staff
- Setting up and maintaining user accesses and identities
- Troubleshooting and resolving IT support cases and service requests
- Assisting the IT Ops Manager with procurement of IT equipment
- Supporting the team with on-going IT Ops and InfoSec activities as needed
- Proven track record of IT knowledge, supported by relevant qualifications and experience
- Knowledge of Windows client operating systems and Office365 administration
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, a positive customer-centric attitude and a high level of ownership are expected
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet targets with little supervision
- A valid driving license will be considered as an asset