Emergency Call Handler
This role involves being the first point of contact for all emergency calls held between 17:00 and 08:00 from Monday to Friday, and any calls held anytime during the day and night of Saturdays, Sundays company Bridge Holidays and Public Holidays.
The successful candidate must be assertive, polite, and capable of handling emergency situations professionally.
- Candidate must be fluent in English. Maltese language will be considered an asset.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills, with a strong ability to remain calm and polite under pressure.
- Answering emergency calls promptly and professionally
- Gathering necessary information from callers, and assessing the urgency of the situation
- Providing the right guidance to callers and following up on the call as necessary
- Collaborating with the technicians on call to follow through on the issue of the caller
- Maintaining accurate records of all calls