Client Account Manager (Insurance)
Provision of account management services for an allocated portfolio of clients. To aid in the overall service provision to clients and ensuring the business is run in accordance with the organisation's Brexit model.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct client onboarding in line with company procedures.
- Handle risk placements in line with company approved Brexit model.
- Support the coordination of the insurance programmes with the UK Branch teams in line with company approved Brexit model.
- Support in the day-to-day servicing of the EEA client portfolio.
- Support in the effective and timely management of all renewals to ensure completion by the due date.
- Support in the placement of insurance for clients in accordance with company strategy.
- Support in obtaining quotations both for new and renewal business.
- Support in the preparation of market and client documentation.
- Check policy and other documentation for accuracy prior to issuance to the client.
- Provision to the client of policy documentation in accordance with regulations and in line with company procedures.
- Deal effectively (and to the satisfaction of the client and the market) with queries, including but not limited to changes in cover and risk.
- Prompt and accurate resolution of accounts queries.
- An understanding of the Property & Casualty classes of business.
- Willingness and ability to continue to develop knowledge through formal and informal learning, both internal and external to the company.
- Fluency in the use of English language (both written and spoken).
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other Associates.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including research and investigation.
- Ability to build and maintain good business relationships with clients, insurers and Associates.
- Demonstrate an understanding of when to proceed alone and when to involve the appropriate Associates.
- Presentation skills in both preparation and execution.
- Professional and tactful negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve objectives.
- An understanding of regulatory controls and procedures relating to both commercial and retail customers, if applicable.
- An understanding of and adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Strong team player.
- Highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the computer desktop software provided by the company.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar software applications.