Market Intelligence Analyst
Manpower is seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our client's team.
The responsibilities shall include but shall not be limited to:
- Providing market intelligence on selected markets, including feasibility studies, and market access research reports;
- Conducting research and monitoring developments at EU and International level;
- Performing competitor analysis;
- Drafting of corporate documents and proposals;
- Assisting in connecting to local and international partners;
- Liaising with competent authorities and agencies both locally and internationally;
- Preparing articles, newsletters and other marketing materials as may be required;
- Assisting with the necessary preparation work pre- and post-travel;
- Assisting with any administrative work which may be required.
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Finance or a highly analytical field;
- A minimum of one year working experience in a similar environment;
- Able to work on own initiative whilst also be a team player;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Maltese; fluency in other languages are considered an asset;
- Very organised and able to meet strict deadlines in a timely manner.