Operating out of a modern workshop, Manpower is seeking to recruit a Marine Technician to join our client's dynamic team.
The Marine Technician will be responsible for:
- Repair and restore equipment primarily focusing on Marine equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and identify possible areas of concern.
- Troubleshooting equipment operation and performance issues using manufacturer guidelines and diagnostic tools.
- Perform and support the installation of new equipment.
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- 1 3 years of relevant working experience
- In possession of a Diploma in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering or the equivalent.
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team.
- Fluency in English.
- In possession of a driving license.