Personal Lines Underwriter
Manpower is seeking to recruit a Personal Lines Underwriter who will respond to customer/broker inquiries and advise on all personal and motor products and services; underwrite quotes, amendments, and issue policies and renewals in accordance with current underwriting guidelines and take payment for same. Deliver a high level of customer service and cross-sell products where appropriate.
- Evaluate and underwrite insurance applications based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborate with brokers and TIIs to understand their needs and provide appropriate insurance solutions.
- Deliver a high level of support service.
- Manage and maintain accurate records of insurance policies.
- Monitor insurance trends and risks in the industry and make necessary suggestions to improve underwriting guidelines.
- Handling other assigned duties and projects as may be required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of secondary level of education.
- At least 1 year of experience as an insurance underwriter, preferably with both home and motor underwriting background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to reach individual and departmental goals.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus up to 8%
- Summer Hours
- Staff discount on our policies
- Hybrid Working
- Generous education & qualification awards
- Employee Assistance Program