Assistant Financial Controller
Manpower is seeking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller who will be taking on board certain day-to-day finance tasks and assist and oversee the Financial Controller.
We are looking for a mature individual who is fully or nearly fully qualified but who has experience in working in a finance environment within different industries. The main responsibilities are the following:
- Responsible for the preparation of Management Accounts and consolidation.
- Preparation of budgeting and forecasting.
- Performing the timely execution of month-end procedures and reconciliations.
- Handling and maintaining inter-company transactions.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Maintaining cash flow.
- Performing analysis in relation to payables and receivables.
- Liaising with auditors and with relevant stakeholders
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the company